February 2, 2009

Super Bowl and Birthday Bash

Well, the super bowl didn’t go as I had hoped but it was an excellent game and definitely exciting.  We had some friends over to watch the game and to celebrate my birthday. 

Yes, it was my birthday, and yes, I am a year older.   My primary kids say I look like I’m “twenty”.  So lets just stick with that number.

I did have a fantastic birthday weekend!  Since I have to share my birthday with the Super Bowl once every five years it seems, we spent Saturday celebrating.  We got massages, went to Tucano’s (so yummy!), went shopping, and saw this movie. I really liked it but it was three hours long. 

Pretty much, I got to spend the day relaxing.  Just what I needed.

Thanks to everyone for the sweet wishes and thoughtful presents.  It really was a wonderful birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! late...good thing you had a great birthday.
    Is ok if you don't want to share how old are you, numbers are just that...numbers.
    I'm jealous though, garlic sirloin and grill pineapple...so jealous!

    ReplyDelete