March 17, 2009

Weekend Activities

It is becoming more difficult everyday to be apart from Dustin, but I know that this won't last forever so I'm trying to make the most of my time here in Utah. Weekends are most difficult because I don't have work and I'm not as busy.

It makes me miss Dustin more.

So this weekend was jammed packed with activities to try and keep me busy. My dad and brother came down to visit (from Montana) and spent the weekend helping my sister with some projects on her home. It was so nice to have them here for the weekend and be able to spend time with them before I leave for NC ...whenever that is.

I was also able to go to the Miss Springville pageant with my sister, Kristin and Norm (the in-laws, love you guys!). It was so much fun to go see these girls compete, they are so very talented.
And Sunday I spent the evening at my good friends house playing games. I'm going to miss that. Hopefully they will be able to come visit us in NC.

Just wanted to say thanks to all our family and friend who have been supportive of us through out all of this. We are going to miss you all so much!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute post! Just wanted to share a little award with you - you can find it here
    http://alpinekleinbunch.blogspot.com/2009/03/awards.html

    ME

    ReplyDelete