April 19, 2009

First Sight of NC

Last week, I finally flew out to NC for a job interview. I had a crazy flight schedule, with all of them being over night flights. I didn't care though, I was just happy to be seeing my husband for the first time in six weeks.
My first sighting of NC was from the air and it was amazing. The city is even more amazing in person. I am lost all of the time though because there are no mountains here to help me figure out which way is which! Thank goodness for the GPS.

Dustin picked me up at the airport, flowers and all! I was so happy to see him I started to cry (yes, I am a baby most of the time). I'm sure the lady watching us thought we were crazy.

He even got me this adorable cupcake from the local bakery. I love cupcakes!

After a quick two days of interviews, I was back on a plane to Utah, just in time to turn around and drive back to NC in a moving truck (more on this next time). At this point, I think I was going on about 8 hours of sleep in three days. But I somehow managed to make it back to Utah in one piece.

PS - NC is in a close running for the best sunset, although Utah is still number one. Oh, and I got the job! Double YAY!

1 comment:

  1. oooohhhh! ya 'bout made me cry reading the blog! Hope you all are getting all moved in and settled. Can't wait to come see some day!

    ((hugs))

    me

    ReplyDelete