April 6, 2009

Spark

3417904753_14c3b2a5af

My friend Brittnee introduced me to this great place called Spark.   It is a very modern chic restaurant lounge in Provo.  We just don’t have many places like this in Utah so it is a rare treat. 

3417897287_6bde5375c1

They serve non-alcoholic drinks (this is the mango mojito and it was tasty!) and have fantastic food.  

Like these fries!  Yum-O!

3418711008_cc5e6f54e7 3417903735_180aa7805c 

We went there to celebrate and say our goodbyes because you guessed it, I am finally going to North Carolina.  I have job interviews Tuesday and Wednesday and then I fly back to Utah on Friday.  Then Saturday we are driving a moving truck back to North Carolina.  It is going to be the longest week of my life but totally worth it.  I’m so excited, I’m counting down the hours.  I’m sad to be leaving behind our family and friends but really excited for our new adventure.  Please pray that I get the job because if not, I’ll be flying back to Utah until I can get one… and I would be M.I.S.E.R.A.B.L.E. having to leave Dustin again.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck babe, I am going to MISS you! When you guys come visit let me know so we can get together! If you need help with the move let me know! Take care and Keep in touch! I am so glad you finally get to go be with your hunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for blogging about Spark! Good luck with the move. Hope to see you back when you're in Provo.

    ReplyDelete