May 11, 2009

I Finally Found Them...

The best onion rings in North Carolina! And I have had them here with me all along. Of course, they are homemade onions rings made by Dustin. He has it down to a science and they are perfect every time. We used onions that we got from the farmers market which made them even more fantastic! They were so good that I didn't even stop inhaling them to take a picture so you will just have to take my word for it that they were fantastic!

I have the best hubby!

3 comments:

  1. I need an onion ring recipe, so I can use my gluten free flour(hopefully), I MISS onion rings. By the way, the best in Utah are at the SantaQueen in Santaquin(that's a memory from when I could eat them)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have guessed he is a MAN of SO many talents - they just keep coming out don't they:)

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete