June 13, 2009

Friday Night - Date Night!

We didn't do anything too exciting for date night, just a nice dinner out. We decided to try Brixx and were not disappointed. The best part about this place... they have Thomas Kemper Root Beer, which is like the second best root beer after Red Rock of course. Overall, I'd give this place a 9 out of 10. I liked it that much, and we will definitely be going back.

The pizza here is fantastic! I really like the thin crust pizza so this restaurant is perfect for me. I ate it all!
Dustin ordered a pasta dish, which he said was really yummy. I didn't try it since he also said that it was super spicy. Maybe that is a new trick to keep me from eating his food - just tell me it is too spicy!
My hot date for the evening!

Oh, notice his button? That is our let's-face-it, this-is-what-we-are-buttons. Aren't they funny? We got them a couple of Friday night dates ago but we still wear them with pride.

1 comment:

  1. Cute buttons! I really like flatbread pizza as well.

    ReplyDelete