June 30, 2009

Our "Make Us Feel Better About Life" Date Night

We didn't really feel like doing much for date night but we knew that we needed to get out of the house. Or rather, Dustin knew. He is amazing at sensing these things.

Straight after work, we headed down town Raleigh to try out a new restaurant. The Raleigh Times.
I got a simple tomato, avocado and Swiss sandwich and it was FANTASTIC! It came with homemade potato chips (YUMMY) and homemade pickles (where have these been all my life?). And the best part, it is a super cute establishment. We chose to eat out side which was a nice change. I'll definitely be returning to this place again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that funny, that just getting out of the house makes life so much better. Even going out to eat perks me up so I don't have to do dishes!

    ReplyDelete