July 12, 2009

Day Trip - Greensboro, NC

Dustin took me to Greensboro (he has already been there) for a day trip. What an adorable town! I was beginning to wonder if we should have moved to Greensboro instead of Raleigh. I loved it! This town is full of charm and character.

We ate at Eurpoa Bar & Cafe.We had the best sweet potato fries and salmon that I have ever eaten. E.V.E.R! Driving over an hour just to eat here will not be an issue for us. This is already our top favorite restaurant in NC.We stopped by a yarn store where I resisted the urge to purchase obscene amounts of yarn.We visited a used book store. It looked as if they were in serious need of an inventory day. Books were everywhere.
We stopped by Cheesecakes by Alex and ate until we were sick. I had the key lime and it was to die for. Dustin had the white chocolate raspberry which was equally as delightful.We were not able to see all of the things we wanted to but we will definitely be heading back to explore more.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome photos Cami - new camera? How are you liking it? Is it WONDERFUL?

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm totally jealous of all these day trips you're taking and exploring your new state! Your fireworks photos are amazing! I am going through withdrawls right now because my SLR is broken! That's the only bad thing about them - they cost so much to fix!

    ReplyDelete