July 5, 2009

Happy 4th Of July!

What a wonderful 4th of July. We decided to just take the day and relax, and so that is exactly what we did. It was wonderful! We spend the day at home, then went to a friends house for a BBQ, and went to see the fireworks in Raleigh. I must say I was disappointed to learn that Raleigh does not have a 4th of July parade. Seriously, no parade? What is up with that? Cary did have a parade but we decided in the name of relaxing we'd skip it.
We did make the trip to the fairgrounds to see the fireworks. We had an excellent spot and I was able to try out my new camera to get some great fireworks shots.

I hop everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! Love the new camera. I'm in desperate need of a new one as my point and shoot is taking worse and worse pictures. I need something between a point and shoot and an SLR, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!, the pix turned out great! I still would like to try that with mine. Will have to wait for next year.

    ReplyDelete