August 12, 2009

More About Our Utah Trip...

Can you stand to see any more pictures or hear any more stories about our Utah trip? Sorry, but I can't help but share. We had such a great time and it was so nice to see family and friends again.

I flew out a day early to spend some extra time in Utah. Yes, I must admit, I'm a tiny bit homesick. So the first day I was able to spend some time with friends. I went to lunch with some friends, to Costa Vida. Oh how I miss this restaurant! Seriously, I am craving it right now. Best chips and burritos ever! We sat and talked and gabbed and laughed for way too long but it was way overdue. Then I made them pose for a picture to post on the blog, because Yes! ... I am a nerd... but I have seriously cute friends!
Later I went with my friend Brittnee for a hike to some waterfalls. She has the same fantastic camera as me so we decided to go out on a photo shoot. It was so much fun and great practice. I was able to learn so many neat things my camera can do and finally learn to shoot in manual mode (which came in handy later when I shot baby photos and a wedding).
View from the top!A little sun flare never hurt anyone!
I was also able to spend a few hours with my sister and Mr. Ben before heading back to the airport to pick up Dustin. It was a quick first day but so worth it!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, Cami! Love, love, love that last shot! Also the running water is really great. I can't believe how little Benjamin looks in his crib - he is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that's me, does that mean I'm famous?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of your friends!! You finally put it up. I miss you sooooo!!!! Please come visit soon.- Valerie

    ReplyDelete