August 14, 2009

Sun...Surf...Sand...Sea Shells...

I'm a little late in posting the pictures of our Myrtle Beach trip, but I figure it is better late than never. A few months ago, Dustin had some work meetings in Myrtle Beach and Edward Jones paid for the families to tag along. We decided to go down a day early so that we could spend a little more time hanging out at the beach since we have never been to Myrtle Beach before. I must say, it was a great and much needed vacation. Myrtle Beach is like the Vegas of South Carolina! So much to do and see and so many bright lights. And beautiful beaches! Dustin spent most of the weekend in meetings and I spent most of the weekend taking pictures. Edward Jones asked me to be the "official photographer" for the weekend and of course I said yes! I had so much fun taking tons of photos and relaxing on the beach.
These are just a few of my favorite shots of the weekend.Playing with my new camera, learning all the neat stuff it can do.
Yes, my legs really are that pasty white. Our hotel on the beach!

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to Myrtle Beach, but ti looks gorgeous from your photos! Glad you had a great time!

    P.S. - my legs are pastier than yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love your photos - especially the seashell one!

    ReplyDelete