November 9, 2009

Our First Visitor

This past week, Kristin came to visit us. Our first official visitor to our new home! I had to work most of the time she was here but she did get to spend a lot of time with Dustin. He took her to the Duke Chapel, Duke Gardens (I haven't been to these yet, but I heard they were amazing), the Natural Science Museum, the farmers market, and his favorite bookstore (Edward McKay). We also took her to our favorite restaurant (that we have found so far, we are not done searching by any means), Cameron Bar & Grill. (I swiped this photo from Kristin)I did take the morning off work one day and we all headed out to the Cupcake Shoppe. I love this place! I got a lemon cupcake this time and it was oh so tasty!Mostly, we spent our time catching up and playing games. Just relaxing!

It was nice to have you come stay, Kristin. We hope you enjoyed your visit to Raleigh.

1 comment:

  1. It was soooo much fun - thank you for having me and I can't wait to return . . . I NEED more of those yummy cupcakes!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete