November 5, 2009

Overheard

Aunt Mi - Did you have fun on Halloween?

Anna - Uh hunh.

Aunt Mi - Did you get lots of candy?

Anna - Uh hunh.

Aunt Mi - But you didn't get any candy from me.

Anna - You should send it.

Aunt Mi - Okay. What kind of candy do you like?

Anna - Pink ones.

Anna - And chocolate.

Aunt Mi - Okay, I'll send you some chocolate. And what should I send your baby brother?

Anna- Um. Send mommy some fishes. And surprise Ben.

Aunt Mi - Okay. I'll send you some chocolate. And your mommy some fishes. And surprise Ben.

Anna - And daddy a blue one.

Aunt Mi - Okay.

Anna - And send you.

Aunt Mi - (smiling, but secretly my heart is aching and wishing I was having this conversation face to face because she is so stinking cute!) I don't think the mail man would let me. But I'll send the candy.

Anna - Sounds Good!

If only I could have recorded our whole conversation, I'd play it everyday! She makes me smile.

2 comments:

  1. Anna Girl likes the dictation on the phone call and wants me to read it again. She also wants her candy and her Aunt Mi.

    Chardell

    ReplyDelete