January 9, 2010

He's Home!

After a week in Utah spending time with his family and attending his brother's wedding, my sweet husband is home! I'm so happy! You don't realize how much you can miss someone until they are gone. Or maybe you can, but you just learn to appreciate them all the more.

And guess what he brought me home as a souvenir? A whole Costco size of Stephens hot chocolate! I couldn't be happier! I love hot chocolate and have been going through major withdrawals. They don't have a good brand of hot chocolate here, that I have found anyway (the target brand is okay, but really doesn't compare to Stephens... and don't get me started on Swiss Miss). Stephens' Brand is so yummy!

He also stopped by my favorite fabric store and picked me up some fabric to make some pillows for our couch.

Even though I love my surprises he brought me home, I'm really just glad that he is back! I missed him...LOTS!

2 comments:

  1. I love Stephens too! It's hard to find here, so I order it online. This year I bought Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmm . . . what kind of hot cocoa! Norm put Hazelnut into my stocking . . . and now I'm hooked :)

    kristin

    ReplyDelete