April 6, 2010

Monday Night - Date Night!

It has been a while since Dustin and I have been able to have an actual date night since our work schedules are opposite of each other. It just happened that we both had Monday night off and decided to spent it out of the house.

We went out to dinner at the Pita Delite, where I quickly learned that I am not a fan of Greek food. It was my second time trying it and it is official, I'd just rather not eat it. Sorry. Just not my personal taste I guess. It really is a shame because Dustin really does enjoy Greek food.

What he doesn't enjoy... me taking his picture when he is trying to eat. Poor guy!
Next stop... Frankie's Fun Park where we played a few games of mini-golf. It has been a while since we have went mini-golfing and it was actually quite nice to go again. The facility overall is new and very well kept up but the course we really simple and quite mundane. We voted and said this place would receive a 3 stars out of 5 from us. We are quite the critics if you hadn't noticed.More than once I was robbed - So close yet not close enough. We did sink a couple of hole in ones though, so I guess that makes up for it.It was so nice to get out and enjoy the nice weather. The best part of the evening was finally getting a date night with my sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment