June 23, 2011

Best Sugar Cookies Ever!

It's a good thing I don't get paid for this blog, or I would have been fired long ago. Too much silence around here. I promise we have been busy, which is the main reason for the lack of posts. The sad part is, that we have only been busy with work. Work. Work. and some more work.

Talk about boring.

So to make it up to you I will share this fantastic sugar cookie recipe I stumbled upon. Seriously, the best sugar cookies ever! You know those cookies you get at the grocery store. The ones that are covered in an absurd amount of frosting and usually decorated for what ever holiday it is? You know the ones that you hate to buy because they are so bad for you but love to eat because they are so yummy? Yes, these sugar cookies taste exactly like those! Maybe that is why I love them so much.

I got the recipe from here - and must say they did not disappoint. Please try them. You'll be ever so glad you did.


2 comments:

  1. Yum, I'm always game for cookies. We sure miss you guys! Sorry you're so busy with work. That's not how you want to spend your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom's recipe has sour cream in them, too. I can't eat them anymore (heartburn-city), but they were the ONLY sugar cookie to eat. We used to paint them as kids with some kind of powered milk and food coloring paint or something like that.

    ReplyDelete