June 25, 2012

Moving On...

It's time for a change.

Do you ever get that way?  Like you just really need some changes in life?

I definitely do.  So, I've decided to switch up the blogs.  We've (and by that I mean me, cause Dustin never really got into the blogging thing even though he wanted to) been blogging here since January 2009.  I originally started this when I got some random stalkers on my other blog (crochet cami). So I started this one for personal life adventures and kept Crochet Cami just or my crafty adventures.

Well, I think it is time to once again merge the adventures.  Time for a new blog!

So if any of you are still reading this blog, since the post are few and far between, please feel free to join us over at our new blogging home :  The Biased Boulder

I'll keep this blog up but will no longer be posting here.   Please update your blog readers and bookmarks to our new home. See you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment